Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Buongiorno

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cabin Fever Still Here!

Music listening to: Don't Go Breaking My Heart by Mariah and JayZ.

Buon Martedi! Taco Martedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and about to start her day soon. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Nantucket Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later today. It is going to be another scorcher today here in the valley of Tucson.

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to take care of this morning. I will let her rest today because I will be in outside in the front of the  house selling cars.

My playmate is hosting a Bridge game here this morning. So I will be selling cars while the game is going on. The players may have to get a Uber or a Lyft to get back home. I will be offering incentives and great financing options that cannot be beat. I will have snacks set up and of course I will have a bar as well. I will be on guard for the Wheelchair Lady because she loves Jack more than we do. At times she gets very violent when she wants her Jack. I plan on using my charms and (mojo) to keep her at bay.

I will not be working on rocks until after the Bridge game is over. Well, I had better get busy and get things set up for the car sale. Have a great Taco Martedi and I will chat at you later.


Chris the IRobot will not be coming out of his cradle today due to the Bridge game. He will come out tomorrow. When he is out and you are in his way he does not back down until you get out of the way.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Ragazza del mattino. She succede oggi?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...