Saturday, August 8, 2020

Sup!

Sup??


HIPPIE TIME!

How are you doing?  Hey, it is hot outside and getting hotter by the minute. Man!

Chris's doctor just left and he is doing great. Of course he was happy to get his flirt on. Ya Mon'. I wonder who taught him that skill? Smile!

We were concerned about his blood levels with one of his meds. No issue at all he is good. We needed to check it because I would increase it at times when I noticed a change in him. I am on track!

My playmate is out running errands and I am listening to some "Allstar Smooth Jazz" and they are playing some of my favorite Boney songs. Yes, I have my fingers poppin, and I am getting my groove on today.

I will begin working on a new rock later today. The doctor loved my latest Lady rock and she also liked my shorty's Loon's.

We hope that you are doing well? Stay safe and cool.

Later....Jessie 

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...