Saturday, August 15, 2020

Hello!

 Hello!

It is hot already here in Tucson. How is it around your way? I have a few ice cold birras at the ready for later this evening. My fidanzata suggested that I stock up. Smile! She looks out for me very well!

I am caring for Chris until Sister Jayne arrives this evening. He is resting up right now and waiting to be gotten up so he can go into the main house.

My playmate is in her office right on her Mac. She will be heading out to Fry's shortly to grocery shop.

I made it over to the Cortez location and here is what I dropped off and picked up. Enjoy!


PICKED UP15 AUG

DROPPED AT CORTEZ 15 AUG


ELISE'S LATEST 15 AUG


MY LATEST 15 AUG

We may have lost on of our cacti out in the front yard. We have watched it grow to great heights. I believe that when we got the burst of wind the other day it could not take it anymore. Here are a few pics to show you what I mean. I am going to cut it tomorrow to see if I can save it.





Well, I had better go and fed the fur-babies and give them more water. 

Stay safe and I will chat at you later.


Hey, Penpals Over 50 group. Mary is doing well and she maybe heading home tomorrow. Ya, ya! 

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...