Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Hello!

Hello!

How are you doing so far on this Gobba Giorno? We are good here.

My playmate just finished her rock for "Women's Equality Day and so did I. Hers is going to be a keeper and rightly so. Here you go!



IN THE HOOD 26 AUG

DROPPED AT CORTEZ LOCATION 26 AUG



ELISE'S LATEST 26 AUG (KEEPER)


MY LATEST 26 AUG

I got my errands taken care of and now I am cooking up the pot roast and it is smelling so, so good. Too good. I will drop in the potatoes, carrots and onion soon. I have my tasting spoon at the ready position. My fidanzata told me of the pleasant memories of pot roast when she was growing up. I remember my mom's pot roast too!



AHHH, YEAH!

Well, I had better go and check on my roast. We hope that you are doing OK?

Ciao.....Jessie 

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Grandi rocce!

Jessie said...

Si, Grandi Rocce!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...