Monday, August 17, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cabin Fever Is Winning!

Music listening to: Back In Love Again  by L.T.D.

 Buon Lunedi!   How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is up and about and I an sure that she will be taking a stroll through the hood soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Brazilian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Is is a hot morning here in Tucson and it is going to heat up to 109 degrees today. Stay hydrated!

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemarie will be here to give Chris a massage that he is looking forward to like always.

Alexa is awake and she said that I have to get ready for tomorrows Bridge game that my playmate is hosting here. I asked her to play some more "Down Home Blues" for me like she did yesterday. I was getting my (freak on) don't you know? Smile!

I will be making a trip to the Cortez location this morning to drop off and pick up. Here is what I dropped in the hood this morning and our latest creations. Enjoy!


ELISE'S LATEST 17 AUG


IN THE HOOD 17 AUG


MY LATEST 17 AUG

Have a good Lunedi and I will have a chin-wag at you later. Stay safe, happy, healthy and mask up.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise.

Ross and Denise, have a good week.

Monna, stay safe.

Sisters, what is up?

JT, how are things in Tempe?

Bev, how are you doing?

Edwina, what is up?

Barbara, I will see you tomorrow.

Erika, what is new in Germany?

Rory, how are things in Fallen?

Deb and Sharon, how are you? 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

La ragazza del buongiorno. Come va? Ti stai sciogliendo come me? Cos'e il nostro monsone? Indossa uan maschera? Questo ci impedisce di darci un monsone inzuppato?Stai al siccuro il mio amore!

Loraine said...

Resto a casa e mi tengo al sicuro. (sigh)

Jessie said...

Quella e la mia ragazza. Riposati!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...