Thursday, August 27, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to: Good Times!

Buon Giovedi! Giovedi Sete!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 3:30am due to the dogs were barking at something. I got up to investigate and I saw nothing. I hit the sheets again and I was back up at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise popped up and she is in the hood riding her bike. Any plans for today?


The coffee is a good Morning Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones". After breakfast we are going to hit up D&D to get more rocks for our projects. 

 It is going to be another hot one here in Tucson. Hopefully the rain will return from it's vacation because we need the rain. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

I will be making a trip over to the Cortez location this morning to drop off rocks and pick up. I will also be dropping off a few rocks at "Gus Balones". I am sure that my shorty and I will be working on new rocks today and maybe we can get in a few "Wii" games as well.

Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Thirsty Thursday and stay safe. Hey Cinemark will be opening up on 4 September. WooHoo! Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Come è stata la colazione?

Jessie said...

Era deliziosa.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...