Sunday, August 9, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever!

Music listening to: Maytag Spin by Maytag!

  Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:15am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is in her cave but she will be over shortly to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed along with a good take away breakfast from the "Egg Connection".

  It is going to be another hot one here in Tucson. Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa, is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to take care of today besides restocking Chris's supplies for next week. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

I will be making a trip to the Cortez location to dropped off and pick up rocks this morning. Here is my latest. Enjoy! I am sure that my shorty and I will be starting new rocks today.

MY LATEST 8 AUG

We played "Wii" games yesterday and once again we didn't do so well. We had a very good dinner last night. My playmate fixed a very good salad and some garlic toast. I prepared my world famous Spaghetti with a Bolognese sauce. It was delicious! We were stuffed. We got it all down with a good bottle of vino rosso. 

This bottle of red was a gift from my sister Marcie and bro Blake. It was surprisingly good.

VINE ROSSO HERNANDEZ

Well I had better get to it. Have a good Domenica and we will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise


3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Barb, how are you doing?

Loraine said...

Sapevamo che faceva caldo, ma abbiamo appena vissuto il mese più caldo nella storia di Tucson. Anche i miei cactus si lamentano. E nessuna pioggia in vista. (Sospiro)

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...