Monday, August 10, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


Did your day end well? It was a good day for a Monday.

Chris got his massage and so did Elise. I watched "Chucky" on TV for about well, I cannot count how many times. I still love it.

I worked on this new rock that I finished today. My playmate is still working on hers. It is all in oil paint and it looks good.


MY LATEST 10 AUG

Elise prepared corn on the cob for dinner and mashed potatoes, cottage cheese and tomatoes. It was all good. I got my dinner down with a Corona Seltzer that was very good.

The big event today was it was a early birthday for Chris. He was visited by his (Granny Banany). Chris really enjoyed the visit with her. He heard her voice and he knew who she was. It was great to see them carry on and enjoy each other. She brought out his early birthday gifts and balloons. We gave Granny the Banany rock the I created for her. Here are a few picks of the visit. Chris will remember this for a longtime. Enjoy.


CHRIS'S EARLY B-DAY!


ROSEMARY, GRANNY, CHRIS AND ELISE


GRANNY, ROSEMARY AND CHRIS




GRANNY AND CHRIS




GRANNY, CHRIS, ELISE




Have a good night and we will chat at you tomorrow. Stay safe and mask up!


If you could please say a prayer for my dear friend Mary. She will be having a procedure done in the early morning. Thanks

Buona Notte....

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Sono sorrisi meravigliosi sul viso di Chris!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...