Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Tell It To My Heart by Taylor Dayne!

 Buon Mercoledi!  Gobba Giorno! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and she is stirring about so she will be up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Guatemalan Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a hot one already here in Tucson. It is supposed to get up to 107 degrees today. Where is the rain?

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa, is awake and she reminded me that I need to get my Pot Roast to smelling up the house and I will. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today. Boney is a good way to get my groove on will I am burning in the kitchen. I my need to have a few birras available too! Smile!

I will be making a trip over to the Cortez location to drop off and pick up rocks. My playmate and I need to make a trip over to D&D to pick up some more rocks soon.

I want to wish all of the ladies a Happy Women's Equality Day. I am sure that my fidanzata will be rocking her "Notorious R.B.G" tee shirt today. WooHoo! My shorty and I will be creating Women's Equality Day rocks today.

Well, I had better get this "Gobba Giorno" moving forward. Have a good Humper and I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno ragazza. Sono d'accordo co te al 100%. Un'onda non e buona come un abbraccio e un bacio da te. Devo dire che vi sierte persi davvero. Speriamo che le cose tornino presto alla normalita. Abbracci e altro ancora!

Loraine said...

Pot Roast - yum! Ricordo che la domenica, quando tornavamo a casa dopo le funzioni religiose, la casa era piena degli odori dell'arrosto di mia madre. Godere!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...