Monday, August 17, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How are you doing? Still hot, eh? It has been a very busy day here.

Working on rocks, puzzles and tending to another issue with Chris.

My playmate prepared corn on the cob, mashed potatoes, baby carrots and cottage cheese for dinner. We watched Family Feud and the end to a series we were watching on Netflix.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is watching the Demo Convention  on TV. Chris is enjoying his supplement via a drip. He is also watching his TV.

Here are our latest creations. Enjoy! 


ELISE'S LATEST 17 AUG

MY LATEST 17 AUG (GIFT)

Have a good night and sleep well and hope for some rain.

Buona Notte....Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...