Saturday, July 4, 2020

Howdy!

Howdy!

What is going on around your way? We are taking things slow and easy today. My playmate just got back from grocery shopping. And now she is watching TV with Chris in the main house.

I am about to load up the smoker with some Mesquite coal and chips. I just wrapped up the corn on the cob and I buttered it down but good. My shorty made a sour cream mixture and the potatoes are in the oven cooking away. I marinated the Sirloins over night and they are looking good. I will be donning my BBQ King apron and glove that my (angel) friend in New Orleans made for me a few years back. Now you know that a photo opt is coming for sure right?

It is getting a little windy here in central Tucson. I just opened a bottle of Vino Rosso from Toscana. It is a nice Stephano di Basci. It has a 93% rating, of yeah!  I am letting it breathe. Can you hear it?

The fur-babies always gather round when the smoker starts to permeate the hood. My fidanzata is waiting to get a whiff I bet. Smile!

Hey, here is a pic of the new puzzle that we are going to start to put together. This Covid-19 really does make you do things that you may not normally do, eh? Our friend Sheila said that working on a puzzle would drive her crazy. Well my playmate and I are not too far from that. We do miss all of the things that we used to do. Big Time!


NEW COVID-19 PUZZLE

We hope that you are enjoying the holiday the best that you can. I will have a chin-wag at you later. I am enjoying a refreshing Jack and Coke right now. I may need spell-check, NOT!

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

Barbara B, stay safe!


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Speravo in una tua foto in grembiule, cappello da cuoco e forchetta da carne in mano.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...