Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!


DROPPED AT CORTEZ LOCATION 1 JUL

PICKED UP 1 JUL


What is going on? How are you doing? We are good here but we are taking things very seriously. Covid-19 is out of control here in Arizona.

Please to wear a mask, clean you hands often, social distance as much as you can. Stay home when possible. I have been informed that another virus is making it's way through China.  It a resurgence of the H1N1  (Swine Flu) do you remember that one? We do because I had t-shirts made up for it a few years back. Be careful.

My playmate is working on a set of (keeper) rocks to be given as gifts. I am almost finished with my latest rock. It is a good one!

My shorty will be meeting up with one of her groups on (Zoom) very soon. I like Zoom. Chris is up in his chair watching Gunsmoke.

Stay safe!

Jessie

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...