Monday, July 20, 2020

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!



MIO MOGLIE AT THE GRAND CANYON!

IO AT THE GRAND CANYON!



What is going on? Where is the rain?

I just got back from running several errands. I tried to locate a item the Chris needs and  nobody has it locally. It can be purchased online though. My playmate ordered some but by the time it gets here Chris will be out totally. It is a worry!

My playmate is out running her errands. Well, more than likely we will start to pack for Butte today. At least I will. I am a bit worried about this trip but we will see how it goes. We do need it!

Here is what I dropped off and picked up this morning at the Cortez location. Enjoy!


DROPPED AT CORTEZ 20 JULY

PICKED UP 20 JULY



We hope that you are doing OK? Have a good one and stay safe.

Later....Jessie


Edwina, thank you for emailing me today. It is always good to hear from you and I appreciate it very much.


1 comment:

Jessie said...

Vai avanti e fallo tesoro. Sto ascoltando!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...