Sunday, July 12, 2020

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!



ELISE IN A UNDERGROUND WINERY IN MEXICO


What are you up to? It is just way to hot outside. I just finished cleaning up the storm damage in the backyard area. Whew!

I have a boot in the freezer getting frosty for when I load it up with some Warsteiner. Ya,ya. I am now about to get Chris' supplies set up for next week. I really need that birra!

Here are the rocks that I dropped off and picked up this morning. Enjoy! Also here is the gift rock that I delivered to the  "Egg Connection" this morning as well. It is a very nice one.


DROPPED AT CORTEZ 12 JULY

PICKED UP 12 JULY

DROPPED AT THE "EGG CONNECTION" 12 JULY



I will putting on my apron and chef's hat in a bit. I will cooking up those nuggets for dinner. We will have some French fries with them and a assortment of dipping sauces. Ya Mom'. Irie! No Problem!

We hope that you are doing OK? I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie

6 comments:

Jessie said...

Mi serve una slurpee di birra!

Loraine said...

Dopo aver lavorato nel cortile, te lo meriti!

Jessie said...

Si, sono cosi fidanzata. Indubbiamente!

Rosie said...

Careful with those bottles Elsie!

Jessie said...

Hello Rosie,

How are you doing? don’t worry she has those bottles under control.

Rosie said...

Hi Jessie. Am glad she got it all under control. Is cold here in Melbourne but am not doing too much. We are in complete lockdown here now as we are on complete lockdown Again. We had 279 new cases overnight. Have just got a new printer and it took ages to set up wirelessly. My granddaughter did it for me. You and Elsie are really enjoying the rocks are you not? It is an interest. Hope Chris is well. Take care in that hot country...God Bless...Rosie

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...