Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Cabin Fever! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to:  What's Love Got To Do With It? by Tina Turner!

  Buon Mercoledi!  Felice Giorna Gobba! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good French Vanilla and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Another nice morning here today. 

  Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a very busy day for me. So asked her to play some (Boney) for me today. I am going to order the new CD that is out by Boney today. Ya, ya!

 I will be making a trip over on the eastside this morning. I will also be at the Cortez location to drop off and pick up new rocks. I also will be dropping off in the hood as well. (Rock On).

My playmate will be (Zooming) this afternoon with one of her groups. Zoom is a good thing during this lock in. We may play a few "Wii" games today if time permits.

I am going to be firing up the smoker this weekend. Yep, it is time for steaks and corn on the cob and baked potatoes. WooHoo!

Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Humper and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno cara. So, oggi sara un Hump Day molto impegnativo. Avere una buona e stare bene.

Loraine said...

Il tuo quartiere diventerà presto noto come "Rock City". Cool!

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...