Friday, July 17, 2020

Howdy!

Howdy!


RAGAZZACCIO!


How are you doing? We are good here but no rain as of yet. WTF?

I got all of my tasks taken care of but Alexa let me down. She seems to have been struck by Covid-19 and she is not responding to me today. She may need to be put into a ICU ward, eh?

My shorty is in the main house watching TV with Chris. I am feeling a bit tired right now due to I didn't sleep that well last night.

Here are our latest #Hide Tucson Rocks that we created today. Enjoy!

 DROPPED AT CORTEZ LOCATION 17 JULY
 PICKED UP 17 JULY
 ELISE'S LATEST 17 JULY
MY LATEST 17JULY


We are going to venture out of Arizona next week. We are going to Butte, Montana to visit with Sheila and Dave. Hopefully Arizona will not get locked down before then. It is still out of control here.

We hope that you are doing well? I will have a chat with you later if I am not counting Javelina's, smile!

Ciao....Jessie

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Sembre un amore da piano. Stai al sicuro!

Loraine said...

Flirta con Alexa. Forse lei ascolterà. Funziona per la maggior parte delle femmine.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...