Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever! Gummied! Rummied! No Giggles!

Music listening to: Can't Hold Me Down by Puff Daddy!


 Buon Martedi! Taco Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is a eye-opener a French Blend. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a hot one already here in the valley of Tucson. 

 Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa, is awake this morning and she said that I don't have any tasks to take care of this morning. I think Covid-19 has gotten nest to her. So I will have to monitor her today. Hopefully she will play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

 I will be making a trip over to the Cortez location this morning to drop of and pick up rocks. Here is our latest creations. Enjoy!


ELISE'S LATEST 13 JULY

MY LATEST 13 JULY



 Chris the I-Robot will be making his way out of his cradle this morning to vacuum the main house floors. It is fun to watch him do his thing.

We I had better bounce and get this day started. Have a good one and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

6 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata! Come va questo martedi di Martedi Taco martedi? Rimani fresco e sicuro.

Jessie said...

Country Granny and Bob how are you doing?

Jessie said...

Jeanne, what is up for today?

Unknown said...

Morning Jessie - Great to see when you get an extra 15 or 30 minutes of sleep in the mornings. It's housework and reading for me today. The reading part makes a perfect day.

Jessie said...

Sounds like a plan Jeanne. Enjoy the day!

Loraine said...

Il tema della pittura rock era patatine fritte? Se è così, entrambi avete fatto un ottimo lavoro!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...