Sunday, July 5, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


How are you doing? How was your day? Mine has been a good one.

My plans for today were changed due to Sister Jayne contacted me to say the she was not working tonight due to she was not feeling well.

I am so glad to be the professional that I am with the discipline and steadfastness to fill in when need be. I made a promise many, many years ago that I will keep. 

My playmate wanted pizza for dinner so that is what we had. It was very good and the beer that I had with it is was ice cold. I was thinking about having two but I am caring for Chris tonight.

Speaking of Chris he is relaxing and watching TV and having his supplemental drip. Elise is putting on the finishing touches to her gift rock. We both finished our #Hide Tucson Rocks for today. Here they are. Enjoy!


 ELISE'S LATEST 5 JULY
MY LATEST 5 JULY


Well, tomorrow is Monday. Are you ready for it? Chris has a routine doctors appointment on Tuesday and Wednesday at Banner. Monday's are always busy for me. As a matter of fact all of next week will be busy.

So get a good night' sleep and I will chat at you tomorrow.

Ciao......Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata

Loraine said...

Goditi il riposo serale.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...