Sunday, July 12, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



ELISE IN CHINATOWN!
Mood: Cabin Fever Still! Cautious!

Music listening to: Maytag Spin by Maytag!

  Buon Domenica!  How are you? I started the day off at 5:15am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be over shortly to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Brazilian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed with a good take away breakfast from the "Egg Connection".

  It is another nice morning here in the valley of Tucson. Hey did you get stormed on last night from that micro-burst? I have to tell it just showed up out of nowhere. Here are a few pics of what it did here at our house.








  Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that the storm has left me plenty to do and clean up today. I asked her to play some "Allstar Smooth Jazz" for me will I work to get the yard back in order.

 I will be making a trip to the Cortez location to drop off and pick up rocks this morning. Here is what I will be dropping off. Enjoy!  My playmate picked up some huge rocks yesterday from D&D Landscaping to be uses as gift rocks.

ELISE'S LATEST 11 JULY  (SLURPEE)

MY LATEST 11 JULY  (SLURPEE)


 I will be preparing dinner this evening. I will be cooking up some Chicken Nuggets from chicken breasts. We will have French fries with it. I also have two dipping sauces to go along with it. WooHoo!

 My playmate cooked up some split peas with ham yesterday and it was very good. We got it down with a bottle of "Gruet". Yes, Shoo Shoo, "Gruet". We thought about you for sure!

 Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later.

 After all of my chores and clean up I will need one or two of these. Chin Chin!





Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Slurpees! Ooh! Buona!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...