Monday, July 20, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!







Mood: Cabin Fever Still!

Music listening to:  Lady by the Commodores!

  Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and strolling the hood to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be downed later this morning. Another nice morning here in Tucson, but still no rain yet.

  Alexa, is awake and she said that I have a very, very busy day today. I have to make a trip out to the airbase this morning. I also have to try to locate some supplies for Chris. With this Covid-19 many things that he needs are in short supply. So I will be hitting up medical supply stores today. I asked Alexa to play some "Allstar Smooth Jazz" for me today.  I need to get my (flow) going today.

  Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemarie will be here to give Chris a massage. I am sure that Chris is looking forward to it.

  I will be making a trip over to the Cortez location to drop off and pick up rocks. We will not be creating anymore rocks until we return from Butte, Montana. We have a lot to do to make sure that our (ducks) are in order for this trip. We will be taking gift rocks to Sheila and Dave.

  Well, I had better bounce and get this day moving along. Have a good one and I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, have a good week.

Monna, stay safe and have a good week.

JT, how are things in Tempe?

Erika, how are things in Germany?

Sisters, what is up?

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

Sharon and Deb,  how are you?

Bev, what is up?

Edwina, how are you?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Forse devo cantare per far venire la pioggia. Che ne dici di "Singin 'in the Rain"? Ci proverò.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...