Friday, July 10, 2020

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!


How are you? I have to tell you it is hot outside and we now have a breeze going on.

My playmate and I are working on rocks. I am working on one for the rock challenge and Elise is working on a gift rock for the "Egg Connection".

Here is what I dropped off at the Cortez location and also what I picked up and put in the hood. Enjoy!


DROPPED AT CORTEZ 10 JULY

PICKED UP 10 JULY

IN THE HOOD 10 JULY


I am still gathering up the pictures of the gift rocks. I may put off posting them because I want to include the Egg Connection rock.


I received a very nice email from Edwina today. What a lovely lady and I appreciate her very much. She talked about the how happy she is to be receiving the blog that she reads daily without fail. Thank you so very much!

Hope that you are staying as cool as you can! Stay safe and be careful.

Later....Jessie

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...