Monday, July 20, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

Did your day go well? It has been another dry day here in the desert of Tucson. My (fidanzata) tried singing today to get the rain started but no luck. She is a sweetie!

I looked over the packing list for our trip to Butte and I have started to pack. My playmate will pack tomorrow. We always take a little extra just in case. We always take along a backpack with a extra set of clothes and our meds and tablets in. We will also have extra face masks and hand sanitizer in the backpack as well.


My playmate prepared corn on the cob, mashed potatoes, baby carrots and cottage cheese for dinner. All good! I am caring for Chris this evening. He is watching TV and enjoying his supplemental drip. He also enjoyed some cherry cheesecake for dessert. A treat because he enjoyed his massage or was it his massage therapist? Hmmm!

My shorty created a rock today and here it is. I will take it to the Cortez location in the morning. 

ELISE'S LATEST 20 JULY


Have a good night and sleep well.

Buona Notte....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Penso che la pioggia si stia preparando a farci visita entro questa settimana. Continuerò a cantare. Forse uno o due yodel.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...