Friday, July 10, 2020

Buongiorno

Buongiorno!


ELISE ANDFRIENDS

ELISE AND THE COLONEL 


Mood: Cabin Fever!

Music listening to: Solid by Boney James!

  Buon Venerdi! Grazie a Dio e Venerdi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and strolling the hood soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is  a good Nantucket Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Another nice morning her in the valley but we are going to be on fire this weekend.

  Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening. Alexa is awake and she said that I have to make a trip over on the eastside today. I asked Alexa to play some Allstar Smooth Jazz for me today.

  My playmate and I will be starting new rocks today. I will be dropping off and picking up at the Cortez location this morning. Later today I will post all of the (gift) rocks that my shorty has created so you can see them all. Her next gift rock will be for the "Egg Connection". I am sure that you will like them.

  We had a good time playing "Wii"Games yesterday but we got beat badly at tennis. My playmate is working on a new puzzle that is coming along very well. I stick in a few pieces every now and again.

 We enjoyed a take away breakfast from "Franks" yesterday and for dinner we gobbled up take away from "Leo's". Of course margaritas were abound, smile! Thanks to my (fidanzata) and Capo Jim.

  Have a good TGIF and be careful when you are out. Mask up, keep your distance, wash those hands. Covid-19 is running wild here in Arizona and it is very scary. It is the cause of our Cabin Fever.  I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, have good weekend.

Rosie, stay safe in Melbourne.

Monna, have a good weekend.

JT, how are things in Tempe?

Sister, how are you today?

Erika, what is new in Germany?

Deb and Sharon, how are you?

Bev, what is up for the weekend?

Edwina, how are you?

Country Granny, continue to get better.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Grazie a Dio e Venerdi fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Non vedo l'ora di vedere le pietre regalo di Elise.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...