Friday, July 3, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Still!

Music listening to: Knocking The Boots by H-Town!

  Buon Venerdi!  TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning with her feet sticking out of the entrance. What is that about, eh? She will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good robust eye opener French Roast and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is going to another hot triple digit day today.

  Sister Jayne will be here this morning and she will be covering for Marv this  evening who is on a vacation at home. Alexa, is awake and she said that I have a busy day today. I asked her to play some Boney for me today. She also said that my attitude has changed over the last couple of days. Hey, she is right about that but she said it is no fault of mine. Wow!

 Chris's doctor will be here at 11:00am this morning for her monthly visit. My nurse's supervisor and I had our visit over the phone a few days ago. All is good!  I have three new continuing medical classes to complete as well. Arrgh!

 My playmate are being beaten big time by our "Wii" tennis players, but we will not give in ever! Ya, ya. They did a job on us yesterday.

 We are still rocking it with our #Hide Tucson Rocks. We have agreed to take on the July Rock Challenge. It dictates a different rock creation for everyday during the month of July. We can do it without a doubt. I will be making a trip over to the Cortez location to drip off and pick up this morning. Here is our latest. I will also be dropping off in the hood as well. Enjoy!


ELISE'S LATEST 2 JULY

MY LATEST 2 JULY


DROPPED AT GUS BALONES  2 JULY

DROPPED AT THE CORTEZ LOCATION  2 JULY

PICKED UP 2 JULY

IN THE HOOD 2 JULY


Well, I had better get my (Mojo) working, eh? Have a good TGIF and I will chat at you later.

OUR NEW SOLAR SPINNER IN THE FRONT YARD!


I will be firing up the smoker tomorrow for the holiday. We will have T-Bone steaks, corn on the cob, baked potatoes and of course a bottle of vine rosso will be open to let breathe. WooHoo!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, have a good weekend.

Monna, have a good one and stay safe.

Sisters, what is up?

JT, what are you over the weekend?

Rosie, how are you doing?

Erika, what is new in Germany?

Deb and Sharon, how are you doing?

Country Granny and Bob, how are you?


2 comments:

Jessie said...

La ragazza del buongiorno. Come ti senti stamattina? Quali sono i tuoi piani per il fine settimanna? Buona giornata e stare al sicuro e bene. Maschera in su!

Loraine said...

Lo spinner solare è un vincitore!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...