Thursday, July 16, 2020

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!


IO CON SWEET PEA!



How are you doing? What are you up to? We are good here but still punching it out with Cabin Fever, smile!

We are working on new rocks for today. I dropped of and picked up at the Cortez location. I also dropped off at the Pet Smart on in El Con Mall area. Enjoy!


 DROPPED AT PET SMART 16 JULY
PICKED UP AT CORTEZ LOCATION 16 JULY


I am about tackle my portion of the get out and vote effort. Again I want to thank everyone who is helping with this important undertaking.

I ma going to try to get a nap in  later this afternoon. We will be having take away from "Leo's" this evening and yes some some margaritas will be introduced. Ya, ya!

Stay safe.

Jessie

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...