Sunday, July 5, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Cabin Fever Still Here! Cautious!

Music listening to: Samsung Spin by Samsung!

  Buon Domenica! How are you doing? I started the day  off at 5:15am getting  Chris settled for Elise. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be over to Chris's house soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good  Kona Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed along with a good take away from the "Egg Connection".

   It is another nice morning here on the "Old Pueblo" but is is going to be smoking hot again. Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.



  Alexa, is awake and she said that I have a couple of things to get done today to include a trip over on the eastside. She reminded me that my new (Boney) CD will be delivered today. WooHoo!

  I have my normal tasks to take care of today like restocking Chris's supplies for next week. I also have a little yardwork to do behind Chris's house and on the southside of Chris's house in my (me) time area.

We are still working on our #Hide Tucson Rocks. I will be dropping off and picking up this morning and I will be dropping off in the hood as well. Here is what I will drop of at the Cortez location. Enjoy!



ELISE'S LATEST 4 JULY

We enjoyed our 4th of July dinner in place. The BBQ King did a very good job on the smoker and it all turned out great. We were stuffed! Here are a few pics!


BIRRA FROM MY FIDANZATA!
SALAD TIME!

CORN ON THE GRILL!
STEPHAN MAKES A GOOD VINO!

DONE AND DONE!
BBQ KING MUGGING!
MANGIA!


MY NEPHEW TIM HAS REALLY GROWN!


 Well, I had better go and check on Chris and my playmate. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Sheila and Dave , it was good to talk to you last night. See you in Butte soon. Stay safe, healthy and sound.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

La ragazza del buongiorno. Come stai questa domenica mattina? Tutto e buono qui e siamo ancora farciti dalla cena di ieri sera. Ho postato alcune foto di ieri. Godere! Abbracci virtuali!

Loraine said...

Lo chef sta benissimo!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...