Monday, July 27, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!





How was you day? It has been a busy one for my playmate and I.

We are trying to get caught up and we will. Chris enjoyed his massage today and so did Elise.

I have been on the phone for most of the day trying to contact Delta Airlines baggage claim here at the airport. We encountered a (SNAFU) when we got in yesterday. We got here but our luggage toured LAX. It finally showed up at around 4:00PM today.  Our luggage also got lost at the Butte airport as well. Seems like Delta has a baggage problem.

My playmate prepared mashed potatoes with cheese for dinner along with some cottage cheese, corn on the cob and some baby carrots. It was all good and I got it all down with a Energy drink.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is watching the news. I am sure that she will hit up he Mac before she hits the sheets to read a book.

I will be caring for Chris tomorrow due to the caregiver will be off. We hope that your day was a good one? My fidanzata posted on our blog that she missed me and the daily blog. I am crazy about my (fidanzata).

Well, I had better check on Chris. He is watching TV and he is enjoying his supplemental drip. Hey I went out today and I bought a Air Fryer. It was suggested that we buy one by Sheila. So I did and I will put it to the test in a few days.

Have a good night and sleep well.
Buona Notte....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata. II viaggio e stato buono e mi sei mancato anche tu! Dormi bene!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...