Saturday, July 11, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Cabin Fever! Gummied! Giggles!

Music listening to: Whoop There It Is by Tag Team!

  Buon Sabato!  Come va? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning so she could walk around in the hood. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good French Vanilla and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another hot one here in the Old Pueblo and we are supposed to hit the 114 mark tomorrow.

  Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa, is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. Ya, ya! I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

  I tossed and turned pretty much during the whole night due to my knee was acting up and it is still bothering me right now. I hope that my playmate got some sleep.

  We want to thank everyone who made comments about the (gift) rocks. I will be making a trip over to the Cortez location to drop off and pick up. Here is what I will be dropping off. Enjoy! We are going to have to make a trip over to D&D to get more rocks soon.




ELISE'S LATEST 10 JULY

MY LATEST 10 JULY

  I would like to thank the rocker who picked up my pizza slice rock. She made my day because she explained why she picked it up and that it will be a keeper for her and her mom. Thanks again you are too kind.

Well, I had better get busy post haste. Have a good Sabato and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise.



2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

I gatti sono meravigliosi. Queste sono rocce da sfida?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...