Friday, February 7, 2014

TGIF!!

Good Morning!        
      

Mood: Concerned, Saddened

Music listening to: Be Your Lover by Prince

   It's a TGIF day. How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning and she is not making a sound. She will be up a little later to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is fresh and hot. I will prepare a small salad for later and a extra thick smoothie. Hey, we got a little rain overnight and I do mean a little. I hope that we get more today. A quick romp in the all together would be very refreshing. Jane and Loraine are you with me?

   We were notified by our dear friend and my lost girlfriend Elaine that her mom passed a couple of days ago. We send our deepest condolences to Elaine and the family during this hard and stressful time.

   Elise and I went to the movies yesterday to see "Labor Day" it is a very good movie and well done. I have to tell you that Kate Winslet has some very nice legs. WooHoo!

   Elise prepared a very nice dinner last night for us to enjoy while we watched our "Wildcats' play basketball. 

   We had hamburgers and fries with all of the fixins'. We got it down with a few Vodka tonics. Our "Wildcats" beat Oregon in a what I call a heart attack game.It was very close and touch and go, but our Cats won. Go Cats!

   Elise is hosting a Marathon Bridge game her this afternoon. I will not be selling cars today due to I have a few other things that need tending.

   Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris. It is pay up time for me. Elise wants to go to Pinnacle Peak for her victory Super Bowl dinner this evening. I lost the bet so it is the honorable thing to do right? I knew the choices would not have been Micky D's or Burger King, smile. Good thing I won a few bucks at the DDC the other night, eh? Smile! It will be a complete steak dinner for sure.

   Well, I had better get to it. Have a great day and enjoy!
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet be careful.

Loraine, have a good one.

Jane and John, what is up?

Erika, always good to hear from you.

Shoo and Stu, it's coming your way.

Flo and John, how are you doing?

Ross and Denise, it is good to hear from you guys.

Monna, have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Oh good! I'm past the dangerous age and don't have to grow up!!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...