Friday, February 7, 2014

Afternoon!

Good Afternoon!               

How is it going so far? Well, things are going well here so far. Chris is having a bit of a coughing bout but other than that he is good to go. I giving him his  meds and I am taking his vitals. I am also keeping him hydrated to the max.

Well, Elise is all set up for her Marathon Bridge game that starts at 1:00pm. I am going to be taking a few pics of the bidders and shufflers  after the game has started. I will post a few to our blog and to "365 Days With Elise".

I am hoping that I don't run into any problems during the game of after. So keep your fingers and toes crossed.

I just finished writing letters and I sent out a few cards as well. JT is doing well, I haven't heard from him as of yet today. I did shoot him off a few texts so I should hear from him soon. We also wrote a couple of letters to him. We write everyday!

I do know one thing and that is I am starving. So I am going to grab my salad and my pineapple, strawberry, and orange smash smoothie. Yum!

Chat at you later.
Jessie 

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...