Monday, February 24, 2014

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!          


Mood: Frisky!

Music listening to: Very Superstitious by Stevie Wonder (classic R&B)

    It's a Monday! I started the day off at 4:40am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the move very soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is nice and hot and a smoothie is the plan for later in the day. No salad today, smile! It is a very nice morning here in Tucson.

     I have to run two errands this morning and that is all I have planned to do. We will pack up our suitcases today for our trip to Las Vegas in the wee hour of the morning. We are looking forward to this short trip because it is on my (bucket list) and has been on for 3 years now and we are going to get her done!

    Elise and I went to see the movie "Pompeii" in 3D and it was very good and the 3D was great. We were dodging boulders of flame, and getting soak by seas. I did not nod off once, smile! Elise reminded me of that!

    Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Monday and be careful out there.
Later........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, how are you doing?

Jane and John, have a good day.

Mary and Bob, be careful.

Flo and John, enjoy!

Monna, I will Skype you today.

Ross and Denise, what is new?

Rosie, see you this evening?

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

Erika, good to hear from you this morning.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Have a great trip. I will keep an ear out for the jackpot sounds from Vegas!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...