Saturday, February 8, 2014

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!          
Cowboy Steak at Pinnacle Peak


My Elise getting ready for the day!

Me at the Pig Rig in Mesa, AZ
   

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Rock Steady by the Whispers

   It's the Weekend! How are you? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up very soon. She is going to hit the gym to swim. She has not been able to for the past three weeks due to illness. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is nice and hot and I will hook up a small salad and a smoothie for later in the day. 

   Well, Elise's victory dinner was a success. We dined at "Pinnacle Peak". It was an open menu for Elise since she won the "Super Bowl" bet. The food was very good and the patrons were lined up as usual to get in.

    I will be caring for Chris this morning due to Rosemary is having car problems. Elise and I are going to visit the home of Stu this evening for a rousing game of "Mahjong". Shoo Shoo and I have been taunting each other for the past few days. So it will be a fun evening for sure.

    Elise's "Marathon Bridge" game was a success even though Elise and her partner "Lila" (my girlfriend) came in last place. A few of the bidders and shufflers were taunting me about my car sales while I took a few pics of them. Just to let them know that at the next game I will be hosting a car sale with rebates, prizes, hot dogs and Jack Daniels. So if they are smart they would have made arrangements to get back home after the next game is over. No Trump that!

   Well, I had better get to it. Have a wonderful weekend.
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, how are you feeling?

Jane and John, have a good one. Happy Birthday Papa John.

Shoo and Stu, bring it!

Flo and John, have a good one.



2 comments:

Loraine said...

Feeling in the mood for some fun so Jim and I will go skiing next week.

You have some fun too - but then you always do, my dear friend!

Jessie said...

Sure you're right!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...