Saturday, February 1, 2014

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!           


Mood: Chillin' Move It! Hat Still On!

Music listening to: Rock With You By MJ

    It's the Weekend! Sup? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning but she is purring away. She will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and a small salad and a extra thick smoothie is in order for later in the day. Well, I woke up to some rain this morning but it only lasted for about one minute and it quit. I was getting my hopes up because I usually would take a run in the rain Au natural along with Jane and Loraine. It is very refreshing indeed, smile! Maybe we will get to do that a bit later in the day if the rain starts back up. Are you with me Jane and Loraine?

    Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemary will be here this evening. We had a very nice time at "Five Palms" up in the foothills of Tucson last night. We were joined by Jane, Papa John and Bobby. It is a upscale place in the foothills that is nicely tucked away.

    The Happy Hour menu is very nice with choices from the Silver, Gold, and Platinum Happy Hour menus. The food is very good and the drinks are exotic. It was packed and people were waiting to get in. We dined and and laughed all evening long. We needed that for a change of pace. We will be going back again for sure.

     Elise and I are going out for dinner this evening downtown to a place called St. House. We have been there before and we are looking forward to this return visit. After dinner we are going to the "Arizona Theater Company" to see the play "Other Desert Cities". It should be a good one.

    Well, I had better get to work with Chris. Have a great day and a better tomorrow.
Ciao..........Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet enjoy the day.

Loraine, have a good one.

Jane and John, wonderful evening with you last night. Thank you for getting my thoughts off of the issues that have been on my mind lately.

Flo and John, stay safe.

Shoo and Stu, stay well.

Rosie Posey, you are going down. Go Broncos!

Talia, what are your plans for the weekend?

Monna, you are in my prayers as always.

Ross and Denise, what is new in Sydney?




1 comment:

Loraine said...

Where were you? It rained at my house all morning and I was outside waiting in my all-together. Must be some glitch in our communication system. Darn!!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...