Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Hump Day!

Good Morning!                  
Hump Day! Yeah! Woohoo!


Mood: Rummied! Oh Yeah!

Music listening to: Fresh by Kool and the Gang

   It's a Hump Day! What is up? I started the day off at 5:05am caring for Chris. Yes, I know I am late but a good game of "Gin Rummy" throws me off schedule all of the time. Can you imagine what it does to Elise? Smile! Elise will be up a bit late this morning as well. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and no smoothie or salad today, due to we are meeting up with Toni, Lois and Lee at Casa Molina for lunch. Ole'. Elise and I will be in Margarita ville for a short time along with Toni.

    After lunch Elise and I will hit the DDC to pick up our perks and try our luck at the slots. Cha Ching! We hope it will not be a Cha Chung! Smile! 

    Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. Well, I had better get busy. I have a early morning errand to get out of the way before all of today's activities start.

    Have a good Hump Day and enjoy!
Later.........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay well.

Jane and John, wake up.

Shoo and Stu, stay safe. Are you getting our blog?

Flo and John, have a good one.

Monna, I will Skype you today.

Mary and Bob, have a great day.

Liz, how are you doing?

Ross and Denise, have a good one.

Rosie, how are things down under?

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...