Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Hump Day!

Good Morning!         
PAULA TAKE NOTE, SMILE!



Mood: Confident!

Music listening to: Won't Do For Love by Bobby Caldwell

   It's a Hump Day! Sup with you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning but she is too quiet so I don't think she will be hitting the floor soon. We shall see, eh? Any plans for today?

  The coffee is hot fresh. My small salad is in the fridge and a pineapple smoothie will be made shortly, extra thick with one strawberry added. Delicious!

  I have to run a errand early this morning at 7:30am to be exact. Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris.

  Just checked the weather forecast for next week in Las Vegas. We are going to to be staying in the "Bellagio", yes I said the "Bellagio" for a couple of days. We got a invite a perk if you will to stay there. It should be a lot of fun and we hope that we do well on the slots like we did on our last visit to Vegas. Cha Ching! It is one of the items on my Bucket List. Wow!

  This evening we will be picking up my girlfriend (Lila)for dinner. We are going to a place called "La Hacienda". We have never been there before so we shall see how good it is. Yes, Elise and I will be in Margarita-ville for sure. Ole'

  Well, I had better get myself together. Have a great Humper! Jane, stop thinking like that, because I am, smile!

Later..Jessie and Elise

Loraine, a few more days and it will be the apocalype!

Jane and John, have a good one.

Flo and John, stay well.

Shoo and Stu, have a good day.

Tiger,Marcie,Jet have a wonderful day.

Mary and Bob, enjoy the day.

2 comments:

Loraine said...

I'm on my white horse so I'll be on the winning side of the final show down!

Jessie said...

You are headed for a defeat, beat-down, a butt whooping good time.
jessie

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...