Monday, February 17, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!         


How was your day? It has been a pretty good Monday here in Central Tucson. Chris and I spent a lot of time out in the 85 degree weather today.

I have been reading a book that is hard to put down. It was given to me to read by my dear friend Marsha. It is so good that I bought it and it is now on our tablet on Kindle. 

Elise prepared some very nice soup for dinner and a cheese sandwich for dinner. Delicious! We watched a few episodes of "West Wing" with Chris.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at the "Tucson Women's Chorus" practice. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day for me because I have about three errands to run starting at 7:30am.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a great evening!
Ciao......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet, sleep well.

Loraine, welcome home. Prepare to be Wizardized!

Jane and John, have a good night.

Flo and John, stay well. I sent you a little something.

Shoo and Stu, glad to hear that Stu went to the ER. Give him our best.




1 comment:

Loraine said...

I am preparing to shake up all the Wizards who think they can beat me!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...