Monday, February 3, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!          


How was your day? I cared for Chris all day and he is slowly getting better on a daily basis. It is that cough that does not want to leave. Elise is feeling much better but that cough makes itself known every now and again.

Elise, Chris and I watched "West Wing" on Netflix. It is a very good series. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise will be making her way to the Tucson Women's Chorus". 

I am still feeling a little out of sorts but I am way better than I was last night and this morning. I wrote a letter to JT to see how things are going and we text him daily.

Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a wonderful evening.
Cheers.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.
 
Loraine, have a good evening.

Jane and John, stay safe.

Shoo and Stu, be well.

Flo and John, enjoy night.

Talia, have a wonderful evening.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...