Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Hump Day!

Good Morning!         


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Everything by the Bee-Gees

    It's a Hump Day! Sup? I started the day off at 4:454am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning and she is purring away. She will be up and about very soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is calling  my name. A small salad and a smoothie will be in the works shortly. I am feeling a little bit frisky this morning. Can you feel me? Smile!

    Elise bought me back a hot ham and cheese sandwich with fries from "Bistro 44". It was delicious! I got it down with a "Modelo Negro" that hit the spot. Am I spoiled or what? Life is good!

    We are going to try our luck this afternoon at the DDC. So wish us luck, OK? Rosemary will be here to care for Chris this afternoon. Cha Ching! We hope so.

    Well, I had better get busy with Chris. I am going to get him up early today to see how that goes. He may have a few choice words for me, eh?

    Have a good Hump Day and enjoy!

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, stay safe.

Jane and John, behave.

Shoo and Stu, got coins?

Flo and John, enjoy the day.

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Erika, how are things in Germany?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I hear Cha Ching all the way at my house!!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...