Friday, February 21, 2014

TGIF!

Good Morning!         


Mood: Frisky! Rummy anyone?

Music listening to: Dancing In The Sheets by Shalamar

   TGIF! What's up? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning but I don't think she will be up anytime soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a small salad and a smoothie will be made a little bit later. Started off having trouble getting to the blog this morning but I finally went around in the back door to get in. Jane too easy, eh? Smile!

   I have a very busy day today. I have an errand to take care early this morning. I will be taking Chris to a doctor's  appointment this afternoon as well. Bobby will be here this morning to complete a few chores that he has been working on.

   Elise is hosting a Marathon Bridge game here at 1:00pm. I will not be able to harass the bidders and shufflers because I will be with Chris at his appointment when to game kicks off. I am losing revenue that I usually get when the they are here. I am not pleased about that at all, smile!

  Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris. Elise and I will be meeting up with, Jane, John, Shoo and Stu at Claim Jumper for Happy Hour. It should be a fun evening filled with good food, drinks and loads of laughs.

We saw the movie "Monument Men" yesterday and it I was very good. Elise said that I nodded off for a few moments but I don't recall that at all. Smile!

Well, I had better get busy. Have a good TGIF!
Cheers........Jessie and Elise.

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day. Tiger how is the weather now?

Loraine, I am gunning for you!

Jane and John, see you this evening.

Shoo and Stu, see you this evening.

Monna, I will Skype you before you leave on your trip to see how you are doing, OK?

Flo and John, have a good one. I am pleased that you liked the postcard.

Mary and Bob, have a good day.

Liz. good to hear from you today.

Ross and Denise, how are you?

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Bet your aim misses!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...