Monday, February 3, 2014

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!       


Mood: Loopy! Gin Rummied!

Music listening to: Can't Stop by After Seven

   It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and she slept through the night without coughing. It looks like she has kicked butt or that game of Gin Rummy cured her, smile! Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and a small salad and a smoothie will be prepared later this morning. It is a sad day in the Old Pueblo for me I must say. Since the Broncos lost the Superbowl game I am now in need of public assistance.

    I had to pay Rosemary $48.00 dollars and I have to take Elise out to dinner to a place of her choosing. You can bet it will not be Burger King, Mickey D's or Jack in the Box. 

    I am going out today to collect cans and bottles to help me pay this debt. My Broncos really threw me for sure.

    Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a great Monday!
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie,Jet stay safe.

Loraine, have a good day.

Jane and John, got Rummy? I did!

Shoo and Stu, be careful.

Flo and John, be safe.

Rosemary, you beat me this time!


2 comments:

Loraine said...

I'll keep my eye out for any orphaned bottles you can pick up.

Anonymous said...

Please do Loraine, I am in desperate need.
Jessie

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...