Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!         


How has your day been? It has been a pretty good one here in Central Tucson. I did not see much of Elise today due to bridge.

Elise, Chris, and I watched a movie on "Roku' that was pretty good. We watched "Family Feud" as well. I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is at her book club meeting.

Elise is much better but she tires easily, but she will be back to herself soon. Elise and her book club are at "Bistro 44" and she will bring back some dinner for me. It is always a surprise what I get. I am one spoiled guy, eh?

JT is doing much better and he will be starting his PT very soon. Chris is doing much better too! It is that cough that is lingering on and on.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a wonderful evening and have a better tomorrow.
Ciao......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, thanks for asking about JT. He is coming along nicely.

Shoo and Stu, stay well.

Flo and John, sleep well.


No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...