Sunday, February 16, 2014

Hello!

Hello!

How are you doing? Elise and I had a very good breakfast at the "Egg Connection". There was a crew there putting together a video production inside of the "Egg Connection". I overheard that it will appear online soon.

We received a call from Shoo Shoo to let us know that they would not be at Zemams" this evening due to Stu is not feeling well.

Shoo gave me the info and symptoms over the phone. I relayed what she needed to do for Stu. I passed this info over to Elise and see insisted that I go over to Stu's home and I did.

I took his vitals and I listened to his lungs and heart. His pulse was a bit low and I asked Shoo to keep an eye on him for other symptoms. He was having chest pain that went to his back at his shoulder blade. Not a thing that you mess around with. Stu took some meds that he had and that relived the pain instantly. He took a second pill for good measure.

I told Shoo due to the med that he had taken he needs to be watched in case this pain returns showing that the med did what it was supposed to do. If it returns he needs to go to the ER or Urgent Care without hesitation.

Stu agreed to see a doctor and Shoo said that he would make sure that he did. I will call Shoo several times today to see how things are going.

Elise is giving Chris a "bio-feedback" treatment right now. After the treatment Elise and I will resume our "Scrabble" game from yesterday.
Later..........Jessie


No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...