Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!        


How was your day? I got two of my errands taken care of this morning while Angelica was here caring for Chris. I have one more to take care of early tomorrow morning as well.

Boy, this weather if perfect. So perfect that Jake the Snake has started to be seen lurking around. We don't need that ,eh?

Bobby is doing a little work on the wall in the backyard and it is looking good. Chris and I watched a movie on "Roku" this afternoon. We also watched "West Wing" on Netflix as well.

Of course we watched "Family Feud" and then we watched "Bizarre Foods". I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is stretched out on the living room floor. No, I did not get upset with her. She is receiving  a "Thai" massage to see if she likes it.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a great evening.
Cheers......Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, bring it! I have begun my wand waving exercises. Can you feel me?

Jane and John, have a good night.

Shoo and Stu, take care.

Flo and John, enjoy the night.

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...