Sunday, February 2, 2014

It's A Sunday!

Good Morning!            
Rosemary


Mood: Relaxed! DI Hat is off for now!

Music listening to: Me and Mrs. Jones by Billy Paul

    It's Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:50am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she should be up shortly. Any plans for today?

   Well, my Elise gave me a call to say that she was not able to care for Chris this morning due to she felt a little dizzy this morning. I went over to investigate and she said that she would like a cup of coffee and a banana because she was very hungry this morning. So I got the banana and coffee for her and she began to enjoy it. Come to find out that the 151 Puerto Rican  rum had a delayed reaction and she also had a bite of a brownie as well when we got back in last night. So a lesson has been learned that you cannot mix sweet brownies with 151 rum. Smile!

    The coffee is good and fresh this morning. No smoothie or salad today. We are going to go out for breakfast at the "Egg Connection" this morning.

    Our evening out last night was great. We had a very nice dinner at "Saint House Rum Bar" downtown. We ordered up two house daiquiri's that were delicious.

    We had "Taro Chips" with Banana ketchup and guacamole, Coconut Shrimp, Ceviche Trio, Creole Shrimp and Catfish over Jasmine rice, lots of coffee, a run tart for dessert, and a shot of 151 Puerto Rican rum on the rocks. I have to tell you that rum had me rocking, smile!

     After dinner we walked over to the "Arizona Theater Company" to see the play "Other Desert Cities". It was about how a family kept secrets from each other. It was excellent! I did not nod off once and we were glued to the stage. It was a two and a half hour play but the standing ovation that the actors received was well deserved. It showed that families can be your worst enemy at times. Wow!

    Rosemary will be here this evening to care for Chris. Well, our Wildcats got beat by two points last night by  the California Bears. We knew that the winning streak had to come, but they are still in first place with 21 and 1. Go Cats!

    I have a bet with Elise and Rosemary on the outcome of the Superbowl. I am taking the Broncos and Elise and Rosemary are going with Seattle. The bet is that if I win Elise will take me out for dinner and Rosemary will owe me $48 dollars. If I lose which I will not. I will have to take Elise out for dinner and I will have to pay Rosemary $48 dollars. Go Broncos!

   Bobby will be here for the game and a light dinner. Well, I had better get busy with Chris and I will dash over to check on Elise. Have a great Superbowl Sunday.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, so sorry for missing our romp in the all together in the rain yesterday. I had a serious flip flop malfunction, smile! So a rain check is in order, OK? No pun intended, smile!

Jane and John, what a game,eh? Sorry to hear about the incident at the home front.

Shoo and Stu, stay safe.

Flo and John, enjoy the day.

Herman, look for the pic today. 

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...