Saturday, July 23, 2011

We're Back!!

Good Morning

Mood: Rested

Music listening to: It's A Love Thang

We're Back! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am getting Chris settled. Elise will be caring for him this morning. The coffee is very good this morning and I am hoping for some more rain. Any plans for today?

I am going to go out to the DDC to collect our perks so wish me luck, OK? We are going to be homebodies today for the most part. We had a fantastic time at the Westin La Paloma Resort here in Tucson. I will give more info on that with pics that we took there and at Jasper's restaurant and at the Tucson Miniature Museum as well.

Well, I had better get back to check on Chris before I head out the the DDC. Have a great weekend and stay safe.

Later..........

Tiger, Marcie, Jet let's get cracking.

Ross,how are things?

Jane and John, what are you up to?

Flo and John, how are you?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...