Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tuesday!!













Good Morning














Mood: Chillin














Music listening to: Unchain My Heart by Toni Braxton














It's drying up in the Old Pueblo! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is still in her mummy like state this morning, covered up with a pillow over her face. I will see if I can locate a cat to get her day started this morning, smile. Any plans for today?














Elise and Chris will be getting a massage this morning instead of tomorrow. Angelica will be here to care for Chris this morning. I usually head out for the DDC to pick up our perks but I will do that later in the week. Our monsoon has fizzled and we are not supposed to get anymore rain until Sunday. What is going on?














The coffee is good this morning and I am looking at a fruit pastry that Elise got for me. Well, I had better get this day rolling. Have a good day and be careful out there. The above photos are of Chris giving Elise a hard time while she was cutting his hair on Sunday. And the other is of the mother hummingbird tending to her egg. Amazing creatures!







Later............














Tiger, Marcie have a good one.














Rosie, you are on a roll again.














Shoo Shoo, what is new?














Liz, Elise is addicted to Bejeweled 3.














Loraine, have a good day.














Herman, we will be giving you a call after we check into the Residence Inn this Saturday.














Olivia, how are you doing today?














1 comment:

Loraine said...

Good shot of the hummingbird!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...