Monday, July 18, 2011

Good Night



Good Night






Another day and no rain, man oh man! I hope that your day went well? I looked after Chris until Angelica arrived at 1:00pm. I then went to my medical class and it was a good class but it was just a refresher for me, a in-service.






I returned home and I rested up a bit. I made out a session chart to use when I introduce Bio-Touch to him. It is going to be very interesting. Elise went for a Bio-Touch session this evening. On her return we had soup, baby carrots, cheese slices, and thins for dinner. We got it all down with a nice fruit drink.






OK, I know that you are ready to hear about Bio-Touch so here you go.



I was going to post about it but I think I will send you to the website instead. So here you go. http://www.justtouch.com/, check it out.






Well, I had better get back to Chris. We are going on another stay-cation on Wednesday and we will return on Friday. We will be right here in Tucson at the La Paloma Resort,and we are looking forward to it let me tell you. Have a great evening.



Cheers............






Tiger,Marcie, Jet good night sisters.






Loraine, check out the Bio-Touch site.






Olivia, great to hear from you as always.






1 comment:

Loraine said...

Thanks for the link to the site. Let us know how Chris reacts to the therapy.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...