Friday, July 8, 2011

TGIF!!



Good Morning






Mood: Groggy






Music listening to: My Whole Life Has Changed by Ginuwine






TGIF!! How are you this morning? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is still in her canoe from last nights downpour, but she will hit a dry spot on Grant Rd and she will start her day. Any plans for today?






The coffee is good and I am thinking eggs with cheese on it. We are supposed to get a few more drops of rain today and that will be just great. It is about 7:00am and the temp is at 80 degrees already. We should get back into the triple digits again today.






I am looking over my Bucket List and and I am doing a pretty good job of checking off things as I go. I have a few more things that I will be adding soon. I am still working on my book and it is going to take sometime to complete it but it is coming along nicely. I am still waiting on input from family members. I am in need of some dates, pictures and that sort of thing. I am also thinking about what should I put on the cover as well. Not an easy venture at all, but I am having fun doing it.






We are going to go out for dinner this evening to "Cody's Beef and Bean" after Marv arrives to care for Chris this evening. Can you say T-Bone? Smile! Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a great Friday and stay safe.



Later..........






Tiger, Marcie have a good day.






Shoo Shoo and Stu, what is up for the weekend?






Loraine, how are you? Glad you liked the Wild Women.






Rosie, what is new down under?






Ross,give our best to everyone.






Flo and John, have a good one.






Sis , what is going on in the (A)?






Jane and John, what are you up to?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...