Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tuesday!



Good Morning






Mood: Annoyed






Music listening to: Creep by TLC






How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is still in the clouds trying to shake up some rain this morning. Any plans for today? The coffee is good and hot this morning and I added some extra grounds to give me that kick that I need this morning.






It is a little cloudy out this morning but I can see blue sky making it's way through. So it looks like another dry day here in central Tucson. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. Elise and I will be taking Chris to a routine doctor's appointment this afternoon. Other than than having to run one errand that is about it for today.






I had better get to it. Have a good day and stay safe,happy and send some rain our way.



Later...........






Tiger, Marcie, Jet let's get busy.






Susie, how are things in your neck of the woods?






Olivia, how are things in Georgia?






Shirlene,have a great day.






Jane and John, what is new?






Steph, how are you feeling this morning?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...