Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hump Day!!



Good Morning










Mood: Crappy










Music listening to: Funky Cold Medina by Ton-Loc










Hump Day is here! I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise well take a guess where she is,smile. Any plans for today? The coffee is good and hot this morning and I am looking at some cookies that Elise got for me.










I am feeling better this morning but I am still feel a bit (crappy). Maybe I need more rain, eh? I looked at the headlines of the paper this morning and the south side and a part of the east side got hit pretty bad yesterday. Also the Vail area got a lot of punch from the storm. We only got a couple of drops of rain and some wind.










Well, I had better get busy and get the day moving along. Have a good Hump Day and enjoy.





Later.................










Tiger, Marcie the alarm clock has sounded.










JT,thank you for your reply.










Paula, and Marty,thank you I am OK.










Jane and John, thank you I am OK.










Liz, how are you doing?










1 comment:

Loraine said...

I played Wild Women and thoroughly enjoyed it! Thanks to you and Elise for a copy of the CD.

I got WIND last night - and lost electricity from 5 p.m. until 3 this morning. Not much rain though.

Hope you're feeling better.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...